The Carlow Fund is a year-round campaign, with a mission to keep Carlow University affordable, competitive, and strong.
Carlow University relies on gifts to The Carlow Fund to provide immediate unrestricted income. With this critical support donors help to provide the financial resources such as student scholarships and financial aid, technology enhancements, library resources and faculty development.
Carlow's margin-of-excellence depends upon the success of The Carlow Fund.
Ideas for giving:
- In memory of a beloved teacher, family member or friend
- In honor or your birthday, or as a birthday remembrance of a loved one, or an anniversary
- To celebrate your reunion year with the Class Gift
- Monthly or quarterly donations by check, debit or credit card
- A pledge when called during Phonathon
- Online through our secure website
For more information, please contact:
Director, Individual Giving & The Carlow Fund